This article was first published on our original site MyCityLife way back on the 25th February 2014
From the Future Music Main Stage with much rockstar names from R3hab to Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Deadmau5 and *gasp PRYDA, this is the stage to end all stages. Or go such jumbo, at The Safari, with Will Sparks, Tinie Tempah or Rudimental and crew. Much bass heavy will be seen at The Haunted House curated by Knife Party with Porter Robinson, Sub Focus (live) and Chase and Status dropping bass bombs. Much hands in the air will there be from the Future Sound System with Chuckie, Arty, and wunderkinds Paul van Dyk and Markus Schulz. The underground kids will see many mighty from Sven Vath’s Cocoon stage, with Guy Gerber and Luciano also along for the ride. And get into much hulking with The Likes of You when Brodinski and Gesaffelstein let loose. Or satisfy those local cravings at The V Green Room or Foamarama.
1. Gates open 11.30am, Brisbane Showgrounds, Fortitude Valley (DEFS TAKE NOTE: FMF IS NOT AT DOOMBEN THIS YEAR!)
2. Pass outs will not be permitted
3. Sealed bottles of water 600ml or less will be permitted, limit 1 per person
4. These are the ways to enter into festival goodness:
– You bought a physical ticket from a Future promoter. Bring this ticket to the event to gain entry. You will then be issued an RFID wristband upon entry.
– Wristbands were mailed to you where you will need to be scanned upon entry.
– VIP ticket-holders must enter through the VIP lanes to collect your wristbands
5. Have awesomes fun times!