From the archives: This post was originally published on 27 May 2020.
Happy National Burger Day! In honour of this momentous occasion, Grill’d is giving customers the opportunity to get creative and win big! The aim is to bring some fun, vibrancy, and connection back to communities across Australia as we navigate our way through this virus.
From the 25 May- 19 June, Grill’d is running the #DressUpForGrilld challenge and if you’re interested in free burgers (because who isn’t?), just follow these instructions:
– Choose your outfit. Channel outrageous, quirky, over-the-top fashun.
– ‘Click’ into your most creative attire to receive your Grill’d delivery or when heading in-store to pick up take-away or dine-in.
– Share a video of the occasion with your Grill’d order via TikTok or Instagram.
– Tag @GrilldBurgers and #DressUpForGrilld.
– Enter as many times as you wish before June 19th.
If you’re lucky, you could be one of six winners walking away with a year’s supply of Grill’d healthy burgers and that is definitely not something you want to pass up. Grill’d will be looking out for the most engaging and entertaining content so don’t hold back!